Cobelpro is looking for a Medior Property Manager to strengthen its team.
What does your day look like?
- You are the key figure and ultimately responsible for the management of your building portfolio
- You will be the point of contact for clients, tenants and suppliers
- You will participate in the assessment of property conditions and maintenance requirements
- You will prepare and maintain property budgets and Capex approvals
- You can count on the support of an assistant property manager and an accountant. You will delegate and follow up tasks
- You will be in charge of the coordination of the works to be carried out
- You will negotiate various agreements with suppliers
- You monitor the incoming invoices and quarterly settlements (the latter in collaboration with internal accountants)
- You also assist and take care of your clients when unforeseen problems occur
- You ensure a smooth communication with all parties involved, especially the owners
- You will ensure that processes function optimally within the set of frameworks and continuously work on improvement
- You will report directly to a Senior Property Manager or Management.
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in Real Estate property management or facility management/construction management ;
- You have great communication skills and enjoy team work
- You are strong in building relationships and you do this in a professional commercial manner
- You have technical insight and possess the following qualities: proactive attitude, independence, smooth communication style and diplomatic approach
- You are also stress resistant and accurate
- You combine these skills with a bachelor real estate or equivalent through experience
- You are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have a positive attitude and a solution oriented mindset
Who are we?
Cobelpro N.V. was founded in 1992 and has since grown into one of the most important independent Belgian property managers and advisors. Our activities mainly focus on the management of professional real estate and advising owners on the management of their assets. We are active throughout Belgium from our headquarters in Antwerp and branches in Brussels and Walloon Brabant as well as in Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
What do we offer?
- A varied job with broad responsibilities in a professional company where service, customer focus and a good working atmosphere are central
- An IT-minded working environment.
- Full-time employment in a healthy company where your future is insured
- An intensive, continuous training within the company
- An attractive salary, supplemented by company car, mobile phone, Ipad, laptop, meal vouchers and group and hospitalization insurance
If you think that your profile is the right fit, do not hesitate to send your application to Coralie Naeyaert (email@example.com ), your application will be treated in the utmost confidentiality.